Ensure access to an adequate supply of diapers and wipes
- One month supply
- Diapers: Newborn-3T
- Hygiene supplies
Parenting Education Classes
- Weekly AM and PM classes
- Triple P Parenting Curriculum Individualized sessions
- Clinical assessments to identify parental strengths and future goals
- Classes start every 3 months
- Free for parents
- Monthly community support group for parents
- Share the good, bad, ugly, and beautiful aspects of parenting
- Dinner provided
- Gifts for attending
- Open to all
- Last Wednesday of the month
For parents seeking reunification with a children’s division case. Annie Malone can act as a court-approved designee.
- On-site visits
- Community visits
- Weekends available
- Evenings available
Intensive In-Home Services
The intensive in-home services are case management services aimed at supporting parents on their journey to stability. Get help today.
- 24-week Intensive In-Home Intervention·
- Weekly In-Home Triple P Parenting Education
- Parental rights advocacy
- Case Management to assist in the completion of court mandates
- Strengthening family connection
- Respite services for up to 12 years old
- Therapeutic Crisis Intervention
- Funding to support reunification includes rent assistance, utility, housing, basic needs, food
- Parent Aide services assist with daily life skills
- Clinical evaluations to display growth and areas of improvement
- Ensure access to an adequate supply of diapers and wipes
87% of Parents report an increase of knowledge from the parenting classes
If you are in need of services please use this button below to reach our intake team. AM services are offered free of charge to our clients.
Our programs and agency are entirely funded through donations and grants. If you would like to support our work and our clients, please click below.
Annie Malone Children & Family Service Center would like to thank you for considering us for your volunteer service. The dedication of your time and talents will help the Agency accomplish its mission – to improve the quality of life for children, families, elderly and the community, by providing social services, educational programs, advocacy and entrepreneurship.